My heart-felt thanks to Sumith Babu of Keralas.live , a wonderful creative food blog and Ruchi Shah of Ruchi’svegkitchen, an amazing vegetarian food blog . Both these experienced and fantastic bloggers have awarded me with the Blogger Recognition Award.
According to the rule of this Award I have to say Why did I start this blog-
Well, nothing serious. I just wanted to post my poems to some authentic personalised page. So I thought of blogging. But gradually I found some wonderful blogs and switched over to some thing creative. I am not a food blogger as I am not that efficient in it. I found some very good friends here who help me a lot with effective advices.
Next, two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
My goodness…advice on blogging…ummm….ok…
- Write with passion.
- Try to post at least one post in a week ( It is a good advice I found somewhere…I can’t follow it).
My nominations for this award are :
- Ramblings of the mind
There are many bloggers whom I appreciate very much . I think this award will inspire new bloggers.
Congrats all you fab bloggers!! Here are the rules that you need to follow in order to accept this award:
- Write a post to accept this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog link.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select a few other blogs you would like to nominate.
N.B : It is not mandatory to accept this award but I thought this would be a good gesture to all the fellow bloggers. Lets enjoy blogging.